Information is power, and we use information to our client's benefit.
The links below are some of our favorite media outlets and PR resources.
The Ten Traits of a Great PR Agency
Technology Trade Publishers
- Your agency should know your company and its business beyond just
the public/media relations function. A great agency should have a
broader grasp of your company's business and markets and how the
agency's communications efforts will impact your bottom line.
- Your agency should demonstrate real concern, dedication and
involvement in moving your company and its business forward.
- Your agency should be willing to attack problems and seize
opportunities BEFORE you ask them to.
- Your agency should be aggressive in its approach and understanding
in its dealings with your employees.
- Your agency should display independent and open thinking that
results in objective judgment and recommendations. A great agency is
equally capable at positioning and strategy development as well as media
relations tactics and execution.
- Your agency should provide value-added contributions to strategies
and tactics at all levels of agency management. A great agency knows
the players, what to do and when to do it.
- Your agency should be timely and accurate in everything it does. A
great agency is on time, on budget and first in quality.
- Your agency should produce materials that sell your product and your
company in the marketplace and with all of your potential audiences.
- Your agency should be ready, willing and able to perform and be
measured against clearly defined objectives.
- Your agency should bill for services requested and rendered fairly,
accurately and competitively. A great agency understands budget
constraints and works with you to get the most from each budget dollar.